This page contains forms and requirements specific to GALCIT.
GALCIT Exam Requirements
- PhD Qualifying Exam Description. The qualifying exam is offered in the fall of the second year of residence.
- PhD Candidacy Exam requirements
Forms and Petitions for Current Students
- The Advisor Selection form must be completed and returned to the Option Manager before the end of the spring term of the first year of study.
- Submit a Course Approval Petition if you are proposing to use a course towards your MS or PhD requirements that is not already listed as approved in the catalog.
- Use the General Petition form for all other petitions to the Option Representative.
General Student Information
- Graduate Studies Office Information for Current Students
- Contact the GALCIT Graduate Student Committee
Graduate Office Degree Tracking and Degree Completion Information
(including thesis template and instructions)